CMON polled shareholders and approved these resolutions at its general meeting on May 2.
- Approve financial statements and the reports of the directors and auditor for 2018.
- Re-elect Chong Pheng, Tan Lip-Kea, and Seow Chow Loong Iain as an independent non-executive directors.
- Authorize the board to fix the pay of the respective directors.
- Re-appoint PricewaterhouseCoopers as auditor and fix its remuneration for 2019.
- Grant a general mandate to the directors to allot, issue and/or otherwise deal with additional shares not exceeding 20% of the total number of issued shares.
- Grant a general mandate to the directors to repurchase shares not exceeding 10% of the total number of issued shares.
- Extend the authority given to the directors to issue shares by adding to the number of shares which may be allotted and issued by the directors.
The total number of issued Shares was 1,806,000,000, which represented the total number of Shares entitling the holders to attend and vote for or against the resolutions proposed at the Annual General Meeting.